FRIMEC International is a multinational company that specializes in the design, manufacturing, sales & service of Centralized and Commercial Air-Conditioners. Our products are installed in many applications worldwide under our own international brands as well as OEM for some other market leader in the HVAC industry. In our continuous effort for global expansion, we seek suitable candidates to join us for a long-term and exciting career.
Sales Engineer (Export)
- Plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching the customer's needs and requirements
- Ensure existing clients are retained and maintained while developing new customers
- Ensure all sales and marketing activities are carried out within the agreed budgets, volume, sales, and within the given time scales
- Monitor market conditions, competitive activities, and general economic conditions in support of business decisions and long-term planning
- Manage all communication with manufacturing and technical departments for new product development.
- Constantly review distributor's performance and monitor their work.
- Any tasks assigned by the management.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical and Electronic or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent or
- Diploma holders in Electrical and Electronic or Mechanical or equivalent with at least 6 years’ experience can be considered.
- 3-5 years working experiences in international sales in the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Industry or related industry
- Able to lead a team of executives and engineers in meeting sales objectives.
- Required skill(s): MS Office & AutoCAD.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English.
- Knowledge of air conditioning and electrical controls will have added advantage.
- Willing to travel domestically and overseas.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time position (s) available.
We offer 5-day work week and attractive salary package commensurate with applicants' experience and qualifications.
If you are passionate, pro-active and a team player, please apply the position on-line / write-in / e-mail with your full resume stating current and expected salary, together with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r) to email@example.com